Delhi Agra Jaipur Varanasi Tour from $670
Explore the delights of northern India on a round trip from Delhi. Chant on the banks of the Ganges in Varanasi, view the Taj Mahal in Agra and experience the Pink City of Jaipur with Delhi Agra Jaipur Varanasi Tour.
- Start: New Delhi, India
- Finish: New Delhi, India
- Tour Validity: 06/10/2015 to 6/12/2016
- Duration: 10 Nights and 11 Days
- Transport: Auto rickshaw, Cycle rickshaw, Jeep, Metro, Overnight sleeper train, Private vehicle, Public bus, Shuttle Bus, Taxi, Train
- Meals: No Meals
- Accommodation: Heritage Property -1 night, Hotel-7 nights
- Product Code: IP85335
Days 1-2 – Delhi
With the help of your local guide, avoid the persistent touts and make tracks to the impressive Red Fort, Akshardham Temple and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib. Explore these iconic wonders, relax into the surroundings and feel content that you have managed to see past the confusion on the streets and into the colourful heart of the capital.
Days 3-5 Experience Varanasi
There is no place in the world quite like Varanasi. Each year, tens of thousands of Hindus make a pilgrimage to Varanasi to devoutly bathe in the Ganges River and pay homage to their ancestors. This is the most sacred sight in India, so jump on a boat and take a sunrise or sunset tour around the ghats. Watch ceremonial performances, cremations and feel the spiritual pull in the atmosphere.
Day 5 – Rural Heritage
Visit a village, know about life in country town in India and experince an evening of classical music and food during a heritage stay in a palace.
Day 6 – Agra
Catch some sleep on an overnight train to Agra, then ponder the incredible beauty of the mighty Taj Mahal. On a guided tour, explore this world wonder that took 22,000 people, 17 years and an incredible labour of love to build.
Day 7- Tordi Garh
Escape the pollution of Agra City and travel through the countryside to Tordi. Scramble onto a camel cart for a village tour around the beautiful surroundings, say namaste to the shy but friendly locals and sleep overnight in a palace.
Days 8-9 Jaipur
In Rajasthan’s most colourful capital, head out on a guided tour of the medieval Amber Fort and wind through the Old Bazaar in search of the perfect pottery, killer kite or spectacular silver jewellery. Then sample the best street food in town; try chaat, pakoras, pani puri, samosas or papad.
Days 10-11 Delhi
After a long journey back to Delhi, soak up the last few days of the adventure. Wander the streets, shop ’til you drop, explore a few more sights and eat, eat, eat.
Enquire with us for available dates and exact pricing for Delhi Agra Jaipur Varanasi Tour
- Agra-Taj Mahal
- Old Delhi walking tour
- Amber Fort -Jaipur
- Amber Fort guided tour
- Hawa Mahal- Jaipur
- Old city walking tour -Varanasi
- Sunrise boat ride – Varanasi
- Price is a guide to the best available rate.
- Price shown is per person based on twin share.
- Airfare is not included.
- Tour Operate on specific dates, so enquire us before booking your flights
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of all taxes.
- Further conditions may apply, please check with us for more details.
- Additional taxes, charges & visa fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout period may apply depending on travel date.
- Prices displayed are for payments made by cash or Internet Transfer
- These prices are just a guide and are may change without notice.