Singapore Airline s$40 Complementary Changi Transit Voucher Offer.Singapore Changi Airport Group and Singapore Airlines Are Pleased to Announce the Changi Transit Programme. sg$40 changi Dollar Voucher Will Be Provided to All Transit Customers from Australia. This Promotion is Valid for Both Singapore Airlines & Silkair Passengers.
The Voucher is Valid for One-time Use at All Retail, Food and Service Outlets Located at the Transit and Public Areas of Terminals 1, 2 and 3. These Vouchers Can Be Used in Conjunction with the Boarding Pass Privileges at Participating Outlets at Changi Airport for Additional Privileges and Discounts.
For Customers Who Wish to Have a Reprieve from Their Travel, the Voucher offer Can Also Be Redeemed for One-time Access to the Ambassador Transit Lounge At Terminals 2 and 3 for Up to Six Hours. Lounge Usage Includes Showers with Basic Toiletries, Light Refreshments, Free Flow of Non-alcoholic Beverages And Complimentary Wifi.
To Collect the Voucher, Customers Need to Present Both Their Electronic Ticket and Boarding Pass of Their Singapore-bound Flight. This Can Be Done at All 7 Information Counters in the Transit Areas of Terminals 2 and 3
Terms & Conditions
- Now valid for travel till 31 March 2017 .
- Only Effective for Transit in Singapore till 31 March 2015.
- A sg$40 Changi Dollar Voucher May Only Be Claimed Once for Each Ticket Issued, Either on The Outgoing or the Return Leg of the Itinerary.
- Multiple Vouchers May Be Used for Payment.
- Vouchers May Not Be Used with Ongoing In-store Promotions.